0.91 Java SCA Release Contents
This page outlines the features being planned for the 0.91 Java SCA release.
The 0.91 is targeted for early July 2007, this follows on from the 0.90 release in June.
- Improvements to the dynamic language and scripting support
- remove requirement for .componentType side files
- support for language specific XML representations (eg E4X)
- new <binding.ajax> and allignment with <binding.jsonrpc>
- new simplified SPI for implementing binding and implementation extensions
- cotribution import/export (lresende - under investigation)