A successful project requires many people to play many roles, for example write code, documentation, test, provide suggestions or feedback. If you would like to become involved, join the mailing list.
Here are some suggestions for getting started and welcome to the project.
Read the overview pages for each subproject and decide where you'd like to get involved.
- Contribute new ideas for improving Tuscany subprojects.
- Answer questions posted to the mailing list.
- Contribute to the FAQ under each subproject or to the wiki website.
- Contribute to the user or developer documentation for each subproject on the wiki.
- Investigate bugs that have been reported and provide patches.
- Help with development for the next release of Apache Tuscany subprojects.
If in doubt about where to start, send a note to the mailing list and mention your area of interest.
Please note that a single mailing list is used for all the subprojects.
If you are not familiar with Apache, you can read more about how Apache works at this link.